DasCoin: Credibility as the Key to Success

DasCoin, the Currency of Trust and the store of value within Das ecosystem, is built on an innovative permissioned blockchain. It plans to revolutionise the world of digital currencies by becoming a means of payment with more than 60 million retailers worldwide. DasCoin will also enter various different sectors with a variety of innovative blockchain applications and services. DasCoin deals with … [Read more...]

What are the Risks Involved in Trading Stocks?

Investing in stocks can be rewarding. But just like any other type of investments, there are risks. Regardless, the stock trading market is still full of investors who are hoping to turn their investment into something big in the years to come. Data gathered by Statistic Brain revealed that around 52% of Americans have invested a portion of their money in stocks. The remaining 48% could either … [Read more...]

A Beginner’s Guide to Bitcoin CFD Trading and Its Advantages

CFDs (Contract for Difference) have been around for such a long time and are already considered as a good investment instrument. Not long ago, brokers started offering CFDs for cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. As you know, Bitcoin trading has gained high popularity amongst traders because of its volatile nature. CFDs offer another option to invest in Bitcoin but need to be used … [Read more...]

Important Things to Remember for a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign

The Internet has afforded us to pave new ways and find different avenues where we can seek help from other people. Crowdfunding, as you might already have been familiar with, is the act of seeking help (usually small amounts of money) from many different people. This act is highly successful if it is done thru the Internet as it is easier to connect to people from all over the globe. That is why … [Read more...]